Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Disneyland Trip & My Birthday

Last Thursday we went to Disneyland. The kids loved it! Isabel is getting old enough that she remembers rides and is excited to go there. Here are a few pictures from our trip...
Waited in line for almost an hour to see her

Isabel's favorite- Tangled. She says that is her name, not Rapunzel

On Dumbo with my JuJu Bear

Her favorite spot

In Minnie's House


There was a pretend cake in the oven



Monday was my birthday...I turned 25! I had the best day with my kids and hubby. We tried out a vegan restaurant, and it was delicious! I got the whole family to go, and everyone loved the food. You don't have to be vegan to eat there. I can't wait to go back.
We I got a new car! 




2 comments:

  1. I love the 2 pictures of you and Isabel! My daughter calls her Tangled too, how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You mean Rapunzel, Belle?"...."No Mom, her name is Tangled!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...